Wednesday, March 6, 2013


                                                                     Self portrait

 

this is the classmate I drew and I was trying to focused more in the face features more than the face expression I was capturing all the details so that I would make it look like the actual person ,l unfortunately it didn’t exactly look like the same  but I believe it was close enough I tried!! Just the face alignment and the some of the features don’t add up correctly. I also tried to draw t some of his clothes on the picture its shown on the portrait, to me this portrait wasn’t difficult at all I love to draw and when the task is challenging I don’t hesitate I just try to do my best I’m learning and as you learn you make mistakes, I was very pleased with the results and I really liked the way my classmate portrait came out, I’m pretty sure that as I practice a little more my shapes will be better .

No comments:

Post a Comment